Job ID 1201109
Career Level Manager
Senior Product Designer
£55,000 to £75,000 + equity
Hybrid – 3 days remote working / 2 days in the London office
Working life here includes: 33 days holidays. Meaningful equity. Last Friday of every month off for L&D. Regular socials. International travel with a diverse team twice a year to connect and have fun.
Company: With over 7 million users worldwide across 160+ countries and a diverse team of 85+, this app has proven to be a "gamechanger" as a profitable London based Consumer Tech start up backed by Y Combinator (S17). A standout leader in their chosen space and close to becoming a $1 billion tech brand. Facts only!
The Role: Their talented UX team of 5 are problem-solving ninjas, who draw together behavioural science, network economics, online and real-world safety, and cultural nuances to solve complex challenges every day. The team is ready for growth (again) which is why they’re looking for a bright and talented Senior Product Designer to join their ranks. They’re just getting started!
* Work in an agile, cross-functional team of senior creatives, engineers and content specialists to envision, design, iterate on and ship product features.
* Take ownership of your designs; from initial discovery, right through to release; ensuring every piece of work meets their standards for beauty and usability.
* Communicate your ideas in tangible formats such as sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and pixel-perfect UI designs.
* Embrace data-driven design: Collaboratively running tests on existing flows and prototypes to discover actionable insights.
* Create impactful and engaging UI animations, which elevate their UX & bring the brand to life.
* Actively maintain and contribute to their design system.
* Must be London based for the role
* Must be able to work 2 days at the London office and 3 days remote
* Must have native mobile product design experience
* 3+ years of experience as a product designer, UX/UI designer, interaction designer of cross-platform experiences.
* Talented T-shaped designer, with the breadth and depth of skills to comfortably take on new UX/UI challenges.
* Strong portfolio demonstrating your experience with end-to-end product design. Case studies should cover the problems you worked on, the process to solve the problems and the impact made.
* Demonstrated experience resolving user needs, business requirements and technical limitations.
* Proficient in Figma and creating dynamic prototypes.
* Pixel obsessed: You sweat the details to ensure each feature is delivered with precision.
* Solid understanding of user-centred design, UX principles and best practices.
* Stellar communication skills and ability to articulate design-thinking to designers, developers and more.
* Positive and open attitude to collaboration and input from other stakeholders.
* Enthusiastic self-starter who will flourish in a dynamic startup environment.
* Methodical and well-organised approach to work & time management.
* Have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK.
Desirable (not essential):
* Proven familiarity with Material Design and Apple's HIG.
* Experience in creating and maintaining design systems.
* Demonstrated experience creating B2C products.
* Past experience working in a fast-moving startup.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to associate their name to a game changing, globally used app.
If you want to join an employee focused brand, this one is for you