Career Level Manager
Senior Property Manager / Block Manager – Hybrid working – West End – £45k – £50k – Excellent Career Path
My client is a long established, highly reputable, multi office firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers specialising in Property Management and Surveying matters across the residential and commercial property sectors nationally.
As one of the more prestigious, traditional names in the West End, they oversee a number of highly quality, landmark developments / estates on behalf of freeholders, house builders and Resident Management Companies across the South East.
Due to portfolio growth, an additional Senior Property Manager / Block Manager is required to manage a 200 unit / 7 building portfolio as follows:
* MIRPM desired but funding and training will be given. AIRPM Minimum
* 4-5 years minimum block management experience, ideally within one firm and preferably overseeing high end blocks
* Stable career history, strong service mentality with a sense of accountability to clients and residents
* Undertaking the full range of duties from budget setting to major works consultation with excellent inter-departmental support
* Unrivalled opportunity to progress – our client actively promotes from within, leading to Associate and Director titles for those ambitious enough to pursue them
* Hybrid working made up of 2-3 days office and the remainder from home or site as required
In addition to the career and training opportunities, our client offers a fun and inclusive place to work with exceptional facilities and systems.
Starting salary for the successful Senior Property Manager / Block Manager ranges from £45k – £50k with RAPID progression based on performance.
To express your interest or find out more please apply now for immediate consideration