Job ID 1266234
Career Level Manager
I am currently working alongside a market leading tier one civil engineering contractor and together we are looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to work on a highways development package. Please see below for the senior quantity surveyors duties and requirements.
Senior quantity surveyor duties will include:
* Manage the project costs and budget of the project.
* Review terms and conditions of the main contract and also sub contractors.
* Procurement of sub contract packages.
* Complete detailed reports regarding the costs to date and forecasting cost to completion.
* Regular liaison and interface with the Employers team for the purposes of progressing the commercial aspects of the project.
* The day to day managing of staff resources to ensure the projects costs are known and managed effectively.
* Carrying out delay analysis including the preparation of narratives and loss and expense to support claim submissions.
* Handling subcontract issues as they arise.
* Ensuring the variation / compensation event mechanism is correctly and timeously followed to ensure the commercial protection of the business.
* Forecasting of cash flow / budget compilation.
* Liaising with procurement to set and agree allowances for the project.
* Attending progress / commercial meetings and representing the company in a commercial capacity.
I am looking for a highly experienced senior quantity surveyor who has the following:
* Civil engineering degree or equivalent.
* Laptop & AutoCAD.
* Must have CSCS