Career Level Manager
Spencer & James have an opportunity for a motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead a new team within a Top 3 Tie 1 Main Contractor in London, to manage the commercial duties associated with high rise residential refurbishment schemes, predominantly cladding, valued at £3-£9m each.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for commercially managing all aspects of these opportunities / projects and your key responsibilities will be to manage the client account, effectively manage costs, drive profitability, and manage risk in a safe, effective & ethical manner.
Location: Home or Office based in East London
– Oversee the appointment of subcontractors for successful deliver of cost, quality and duration
– Accountability for pricing of additional work
– Resolve any contractual issues with the client or supply chain
– Take ownerships of VCR, Forecasts, Financial Reports and Contract Reviews
– Produce required commercial plans in line with the business plan
– Commercial experience delivering projects under JCT Contracts
– High rise residential experience
– Tier One Main Contractor experience as a Quantity Surveyor
– RICS accredited degree