Career Level Manager
Spencer & James have an opportunity for a motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a new team within a Top 3 Main Contractor in the UK, to manage the commercial aspect of cladding projects on high rise residential schemes within Central London.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for commercially managing all aspects of these opportunities / projects and your key responsibilities will be to manage the client account, effectively manage costs, drive profitability, and manage risk in a safe, effective & ethical manner.
Playing a key role within the commercial team, as the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will provide commercial input and quantity surveying services to support turnover of £35m per annum.
Location: Home or Office Based in East London
– Oversee the appointment of subcontractors for successful deliver of cost, quality and duration
– Accountability for pricing of additional work
– Resolve any contractual issues with the client or supply chain
– Take ownerships of VCR, Forecasts, Financial Reports and Contract Reviews
– Produce required commercial plans in line with the business plan
– Commercial experience delivering projects under JCT Contracts
– High rise residential experience
– Tier One Main Contractor experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor
– RICS accredited degree