Career Level Manager
BASIS: Hybrid (2-3 days office based)
HOURS: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm
SALARY Excellent salary
Are you looking for a new and exciting Sales role?
CV Library is one of the UK’s largest online job sites, and we work with some of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. Our Head Office is based in Fleet, Hampshire, with regional branches throughout the UK and Ireland.
We now have an exciting, full-time opportunity for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to join our award-winning Sales Team.
As Senior Sales Executive, you will help to continue our growth with both new and existing clients.
Ideally, you will have previous Sales / Account Management experience and be motivated with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
* Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities with target organisations
* Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers
* Managing new clients to grow, upsell and renew accounts
* Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge
* Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services
* Creating quotes based on client requirements
* Consistently achieving monthly targets
* Previous B2B sales experience
* Previous account management experience
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients at all levels
* A proven track record of consistently achieving targets
* Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of working within the recruitment, job board or media sales industry is advantageous
* Competitive basic salary
* 23 days annual leave, plus additional days for length of service and your birthday!
* Regular team incentives and social events, including annual Christmas and Summer parties
* Discounts with major cinemas and retailers, family days out, and much more
* Life Insurance and Company Pension
* Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
* Great culture and work environment
We are actively committed to promoting a fully diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for this role from all candidates who meet the key requirements.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application