Career Level Manager
SW Locums need the support of a Consultant Advanced Practitioner to work in Haringey in the Childrens Safeguarding Team.
Applicants MUST have a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience in the UK in a Statutory setting.
The role is to support the Learning and Development Function, Quality Assurance Function and the VOICE of Children and Young People for the Haringey Safeguarding Partnership.
The role provides a very exciting opportunity, for somebody to is very good at collaborative working.
This will be a hybrid role, so in the office as well as working at home.
The Haringey Safeguarding Children Partnership (HSCP) is responsible for ensuring that everyone in Haringey works together to safeguard children and young people in line with the principles set out in Working Together 2018. The Strategic Business Unit is responsible for the delivery of the priorities set out in the HSCP business plan. It is the role of the Business Unit to support the statutory safeguarding partners and wider partnership in fulfilling their duties to promote effective joint working to safeguard children in Haringey. The Business Unit is responsible to the Executive Leadership of the HSCP.
* Establish effective working arrangements with the learning and development officers in HSCP partner agencies and with the workforce responsible for safeguarding children.
* Consult and engage partner agencies in the HSCP to map and promote local safeguarding training provision and identify learning and development needs.
* Develop and deliver a learning and development programme that meets local priorities and does not duplicate the training provision already in place in HSCP partner agencies.
* Support the development of learning and development resources for use by partner agencies and implement innovative delivery methods to increase participation in safeguarding training.
* Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of learning and development provision to ensure it is high quality, delivers excellent value for money and remains relevant and responsive to developing local needs.
* Identify and implement opportunities to generate income from HSCP training provision for reinvestment.
* Plan and deliver activities and events to share the learning from child safeguarding practice reviews and quality assurance activities, including the work of the scrutineer.
* Promote and contribute to the development of projects that optimize the voice and participation of children and young people in Haringey.
* Support the Partnership Manager to promote the work and impact of the HSCP through face to face meetings, presentations and other activities that improve safeguarding awareness.
* Develop and refresh practice, policies and procedures relating to work strand responsibilities, as required.
* Undertake any additional projects agreed with the Strategic Partnership Manager commensurate with the level of responsibilities of this post and deputise for the Strategic Partnership Manager when required.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
* Use of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
* Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
* Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
* Contact available 24/7.
Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
* Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £350 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme