Career Level Manager
Senior Sustainability Consultant
An established international consultancy in London that has achieved year-on-year growth has ambitious plans to expand its team of consultants. As a Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will be working with international companies across the UK & EU, helping them understand their carbon footprint and providing a structured plan on how they can achieve their climate change goals.
This is a very exciting time to join as there is such huge progression potential for an experienced Senior Sustainability Consultant with a core understanding of sustainability and carbon services.
The responsibilities of the Senior Sustainability Consultant will include
* Working in an experienced team, you will be working on a variety of capabilities, delivering services to clients.
* You will be working on multiple projects and at times managing your own.
* Conducting carbon accounting and carbon measurement techniques.
* Reporting into the Principal Consultants, you will work closely with various teams internally and liaising with clients and overseas offices.
* You will ideally have a relevant Honours or Masters degree and 5+ years experience working within carbon and sustainability, in-house or consultancy.
* Working experience of carbon accounting frameworks such as PAS 2050, GHG Protocol and ISO 14064.
* An understanding of PAS 2060.
* Working experience in calculating methods, carbon measurement techniques and carbon accounting for Scopes 1, 2 and 3.
* Knowledge of TCFD recommendations and other publications which are aimed to help support companies in preparing for the impacts of climate change.
* An adept problem solver with strong analytical skills and accuracy.
* Strong client engagement experience, able to confidently present and lead client workshops.
What this is offering
* A salary of £50,000-£57,000
* Performance bonus
* 25+ days holiday and the option to buy and sell.
* Up to 10% pension contribution
* Flexible home/office working.
* Private medical insurance.
* This position is ideal for someone looking to progress further in their career.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply and attach your most up-to-date CV. If you have any questions, please contact Max Dooley on (phone number removed)