Job ID 1261894
Career Level Manager
No Visa sponsorship.
Hybrid working. 2 days in the office (typically Monday and Tuesday) – Central London
We are looking for two Business Systems Analysts who have a solid technical background. We are very comfortable in looking at Senior Systems Analysts who are looking to make the move to a Business Systems Analyst. The roles are within a company that has very low staff turnover and run multiple projects across BAU and new technology. We are ideally looking for someone that has used bespoke as well as Cots systems and you will find this blend in the employer.
The predominant system you will be interacting with is Oracle based but it is not essential that you have Oracle system knowledge.
In terms of delivery we are looking for a Systems Analyst that has worked with waterfall and is fairly comfortable in working on Waterfall projects. Due to the highly regulated environment projects are often delivered in this manner. You will also cover Agile projects and the business will be moving more in that direction over time.
This will be a fairly technical BSA role and as such it would be ideal if you have come from or have knowledge of Application support and or have SQL for querying systems.
The experience the client is looking for includes
· Evidence of analysing and documenting complex business Processes & translating them into functional & non-functional specifications.
· Experience of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
· In depth understanding of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of change process management and their relationship to project management and business improvement
· Good understanding of systems and the ability to assimilate and interpret advice from technical specialists
· Background or experience of working with complex system integration and data management would be advantageous.
· A sound understanding of the software development lifecycle
If you are a Business Systems Analyst or a Systems Analyst looking to make the move to BSA then this would be an ideal role for you