Career Level Manager
Please note, this is a 3 month temporary role for an ASAP start. 1/2 days working in the office and 3 days working from home.
Reporting to: Head of Wellbeing
We’re a small, friendly, busy team looking for a senior administrator who can support us in supporting students, and demonstrating the impact of our services. We’re looking for an administrator to join us.
· Do you have sound knowledge of data protection, data management and reporting?
· Are you a creative problem solver and excellent team player?
· Can you take accurate meeting notes in confidential and sensitive circumstances?
· This could be the post for you!
– Relevant qualification, training, and/or experience in administrative support
– Advanced knowledge of; MS Excel and Word
– Experience of using case management software (Salesforce CRM desirable)
– Having an organised and systematic approach to administrative duties, reporting, and record keeping
– Providing administrative support and dealing with queries in a customer focussed, caring and inclusive environment
– Maintaining records accurately and consistently in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
Communication skills, teamwork and planning:
– Effective and accurate written communication
– Ability to work collaboratively and independently
– Able to prioritise and organise effectively to meet deadlines and objectives