Career Level Manager
We Want Electrical Shift Engineers – CANARY WHARF – £47k
We are seeking for Continental Shift Engineers. You will be working in the infrastructure division within the maintenance team. Working on outside lighting, mechanical pumps, water features and helping with the landscaping team when required.
Engineer to join the shift maintenance team, working Canary Wharf. Providing Mechanical and Electrical PPM's/Reactive/Remedials on OUTSIDE MAINTENANCE on the contract.
The Electrical Engineer will have current Electrical qualifications and experience working in a Install, industrial, maintenance/ building services environments.
Working on Continental Shift pattern and will provide an exceptional high standard of building services maintenance (planned and reactive). Holding a driving licence, as you will be driving around the Canary Wharf peninsula in a Car or Buggy.
The working hours are days and nights Continental Shift Pattern.
* City & Guilds Electrical discipline competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
* 18th Edition IEE Regulations
* Or City & Guilds Mechanical L3
* appointed representative through good customer service.
* To ensure that all applicable site documentation is kept up to date as this will be regularly audited either by internal or external parties.
* Capable of working independently and when requested managing Reactive Works carried out by others.
If interested, please get in contact with Trevett Services ASAP