Career Level Manager
Ventro are currently looking to recruit a Site Coordinator/Scheduler to join our team based in Barnet and surrounding areas.
This is on a contract basis for an initial 6 months with the potential for extension.
You will be working alongside the project manager to ensure the smooth completion of fire safety works.
You will be liaising with tenants and sub-contractors on a daily basis.
* Accept deliveries
* Tenant liaison – inform tenant of proposed works and be first point of contact for any questions/issues.
* Scheduling works.
* Administration tasks.
* Ordering materials.
* Keeping track of material stock levels.
* Co-ordination of subcontractors on site.
* HILTI app uploads and checks.
* Complete daily site register and checks.
* Ensure all staff are wearing correct PPE.
* Supporting the Project manager and site manager with the day to day operations on site.
Skills and Experience required
* Proactive approach
* Tenant Liaison/Site experience
* Ability to work independently
* Access to a smartphone
* Happy to travel between sites. This project is spread over a number of locations.
* Full clean driving license
Ventro is one of the top Passive Fire Safety Specialists in the UK. We are providers of Fire Doors, Fire Dampers, Fire Stopping, Fire Sprinklers and Fire Rated Cladding.
Ventro is dedicated on delivering a quality service guaranteeing our clients a complete Passive Fire Safety solution ensuring law compliance and customer satisfaction from initial consultation through to design, installation, maintenance and repair.
Ventro Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you think you think you have what it takes to become one of our liaison teams, then click "Apply" now