Career Level Manager
HS2 Project, Earthworks
* Long term contract opportunity
* Heavy civil infrastructure project
Tier 1 main contractor seeking experienced Site Engineers to join and collaborate with the NSPA team on the biggest infrastructure project in Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a heavy civil engineering package of works associated with HS2.
This role will be situated in West London.
* Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
* Manage all Engineering resources on a project or within a specific section to deliver the contract specification in line with the construction programme
* Monitor and maintain the site control network
* Ensure Inspection & Test Plans are in place, current, meet the contract specification.
* Raise Non-Compliance Reports as necessary and drive their resolution and closure
* Keep accurate records including site diary, records of works activities, resource allocations and as-built information
* Participate in Site Induction rota & carry out the required quota of safety inspections
* Assist in preparation of health and safety files and post completion reports
* Must have Civil Infrastructure Experience, including piling, reinforced concrete, earthworks
* Has Tier 1 main contractor experience
* White CSCS card and SMSTS Cert
This is a fantastic Site Engineering opportunity to join a major project in the main works phase of its construction. Please click apply.
Redfish promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business