Job ID 1261129
Career Level Manager
Social, Emotional & Mental Health Teaching Assistant
An “Outstanding” and leading Secondary School within the Borough of Wandsworth are on the hunt for multiple SEMH Learning Support Assistants for ASAP starts. These are full-time, and long-term roles for the entire academic year.
The Secondary School has grown from strength to strength over the past 5 years and has a fantastic reputation throughout London. In the heart of Wandsworth the School take on all pupils of all backgrounds. They don’t shy away from a challenge and take all children on a journey from Reception – Year 6
The role will include any of the following responsibilities:
· Supporting children in & out of the classroom
· Working with pupils on a 1:1 basis with any issues, in & out of School
· Acting as a buddy
· Providing them with School in-care / after-care
· Working with parents, SLT and social services if need be
· And lots more…
It’s a very fast paced role, that comes with a great opportunity for a caring graduate to gain some fantastic experience in a Secondary School and make a real difference.
If this sounds like the SEMH Learning Support Assistant opportunity for you, then please read on below to find out further information!
· SEMH Learning Support Assistant
· Working across Reception, KS1 & KS2
· 1:1 & group support sessions
· Must be able to inspire and motivate pupils
· ASAP Start – Long Term & Full Time
· £85 – £95 per day
· Located in the Borough of Wandsworth
· Graded ‘Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
· Young and quirky Secondary School
· Plenty of CPD opportunities throughout
· Modern facilities throughout
· Located in the London Borough of Wandsworth
If you are interested in this SEMH Learning Support Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEMH Learning Support Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Holly at EdEx. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)