Career Level Manager
SW locums are looking for 2 social workers who have experience of working in Adult social care, Care Act and support planning.
The role will be to carry out initial assessments, so we need candidates who enjoy short term and fast paced work.
The role will involve home visits so we need people who feel comfortable with client facing work.
Applicants MUST HOLD:
* Recognised Degree pass in Social Work i.e. DipSW, CeetSW etc.
* Social Work England Registration
* Good all round knowledge of Adult Services including Mental Capacity and Care Act
* Minimum of 2years UK post Qualified experience in an Adults Setting
* Right to work in the UK
SW Locums will provide you with:
* Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
* Fastest and accurate payments available.
* Contact available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Access to on-going training opportunities.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
* Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme