Career Level Manager
SW Locums require a UK Experienced Social Worker to work in a team which works with people with varied needs, including people with physical disabilities, dementia, Parkinson's, Autism, ME, MS, Head injuries, Spinal Cord injuries, Learning disabilities, etc., from 18 years to the end of life.
You will need to be registered with Social Work England and have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in the UK in a similar role.
Practitioners' caseloads will reflect the varied needs accordingly.
The working pattern hybrid – a combination of office and home working.
We need candidates with no less than 4 years post-qualifying experience.
Full Job Description available upon request.
SW Locums are a small, personable agency where you will benefit from working with a progressive and capable company.
Established for over 12 years and with well over 50 years combined social work experience.
you will also receive:
* Payment weekly, faster than anyone else.
* Most generous rates of pay.
* Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice, giving peace of mind.
* Support network available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Access to on-going training opportunities.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £500 for successfully placed referrals.*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme