Career Level Manager
SW locums are seeking a Team Manager with Social Work Registration as a Qualified Social Worker to work in this Family Support and CP role in Tower Hamlets.
• Have an outstanding knowledge and understanding of child protection practices.
• Provide direct line management and supervision to practitioners including ASYEs who work with children and young people under statutory obligations.
• Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
• Be responsible for and report upon the teams budgetary position, ensuring effective use of resources.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with key partner agencies in order to develop and support children and families who are in need.
• Support children to achieve permanency when children become looked after The Team Manager role is based at Mulberry Place and works with children and young people.
SW Locums are a small, personable agency where you will benefit from working with a progressive and capable company. Established for over 12 years and with well over 50 years combined social work experience.
We will provide you with:
* Payment weekly, faster than anyone else.
* Most generous rates of pay.
* Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice, giving peace of mind.
* Well established, highly regarded and experienced consultants.
* Support network available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Access to on-going training opportunities.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £500 for successfully placed referrals.*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme