Career Level Manager
Software Engineering Manager
Software Engineering Manager with knowledge of ecommerce / retail is required by our client based in London to help build and grow an internal development team.
This is a hybrid remote/office-based role.
The Software Engineering Manager responsibilities will include:
* Line management for internal test and development teams.
* Technical solution design authority
* Delivery of technical projects in line with project timelines.
* For development life cycle process.
* Working with CTO to build and define engineering strategy.
* Management of associated SI engineering processes.
The Software Engineering Manager applying must have the following experience:
* Experience in a similar role, demonstrating line management and technical capabilities.
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
* Experience with hands on development and architecture.
* The ability to drive change without defined processes, to deliver the right outcomes.
* Ability to resolve conflicts between technical and business teams, delivering the right outcomes.
* Experience in salesforce development, business central development and automated testing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineering Manager to join an exciting up and coming retail company and grow and develop a team.
In order to apply for this role please submit your CV and you will be contacted with further company and role information