Career Level Manager
Do you have a PhD or master’s in science, Engineering or IT?
Would you like to be exposed to the most cutting-edge technology on the market, and help companies receive fiscal incentives for innovating in the sciences and technology sectors?
Our client, a leading Innovation Incentives consulting firm and one of the fastest- growing companies in the UK, is seeking new technical talent to join their teams. As an innovation consultant you'll be exposed to the last cutting-edge technologies and will help your clients be rewarded for having invested in R&D!
* Hands on client management across various sectors and industries with exposure to the most innovative programs & products on the market.
* Interviewing technical teams and assessing tax relief eligibility, understanding from a technical perspective the intricate R&D operations of your client
* Writing comprehensive technical and financial reports to procure R&D Tax credits
* Liaise daily with high profile stakeholders, Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, Finance Directors etc.
* 1-3 years' work experience, as a Consultant, Researcher or Engineer.
* Technical Degree in science, technology, engineering…
* Comfortable with stakeholder management.
* Experience writing technical reports
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A genuine passion for innovation
The client offers unparalleled personal development opportunities and excellent performance-based bonus structure.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion