Job ID 1117889
Career Level Manager
Role: Structural Engineer
Salary: £35,000-£40,000pa DOE
My Client is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join their Consultancy division, based a short walk from London Victoria train station. This role is full time and offers a competitive salary and wide range of benefits.
The Structural Engineer role
As our Structural Engineer you will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external clients throughout the project lifecycle, to guarantee technical and quality compliance through the provision of pro-active technical solutions and designs. Other duties will include:
– Production of structural designs associated with concrete, steel, timber, and masonry materials
– Structural design of permanent and temporary works, in accordance with relevant design standards and codes of practice
– Carrying out structural assessments of all forms of structures (highways and buildings)
– Supporting local authorities in their asset management strategies, by leading inspections of highway structures and site surveys
– Managing health and safety during the design and construction phases
– Assisting with the preparation of tender documents by preparing fee proposals and quality statements
What we're looking for in our Structural Engineer
We are looking for a Chartered or near Chartered member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) or Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE.) You will hold a CSCS card and relevant health and safety certifications. It is important that you have experience of design and detailing of structures in reinforced concrete and steel. Alongside a working knowledge of CAD, Revit, NEC3 contracts and experience in general inspection and principal inspection (GI and PI's.).
This role is being handled by Gemma, Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Please apply with your CV or alternatively call (phone number removed) or email for more information.
*zero one seven three two seven nine five one two five*
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far