Job ID 1261002
Career Level Manager
Job Title: Supply Teacher Location: Southwark Salary: £130-£160 per day Contract Type: Day-to-day supply, flexible hours Start Date: ASAP
Are you a qualified and experienced teacher looking for flexible working hours? Are you passionate about education and keen to work in a variety of schools? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking reliable and professional Supply Teachers to work in local schools across Southwark. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons across a range of subjects and year groups, covering for absent teachers and supporting pupils' learning.
The successful candidate will:
* Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Have recent teaching experience in the UK
* Be flexible and able to work on short notice
* Have excellent classroom management skills
* Be able to deliver engaging and inspiring lessons to a variety of learners
* Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
* A current DBS on the update service is essential (we can support with this if required)
We are proud to work with a range of good to outstanding schools in the Southwark area, which offer a supportive and welcoming environment for both staff and pupils. As a Supply Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools, gain valuable experience, and develop your teaching skills.
We offer competitive rates of pay, with daily rates ranging from £130 to £160 depending on experience and qualifications. In addition, we offer ongoing professional development and support to all our staff.
If you are looking for a flexible and rewarding teaching role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today with your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your experience and availability