Job ID 1324680
Career Level Manager
The AICS Group specialises in providing community-based rehabilitation and support to our clients who have a brain injury, cerebral palsy, spinal injuries, learning disabilities, complex behaviour, live in support and social and personal needs.
The AICS Group is looking for a Female Support Worker to work with our client who is located in CR8 (Purley). This role provides immense job satisfaction within a busy and varied environment, working with a range of health and social care professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Client: Our female client acquired a brain injury in 2011 and requires a Female Support Worker to provide support with her rehabilitation goals.
Hours required: The shift pattern required for our client is as followed:
* Mondays: 9am – 2pm or 10am – 3pm
* Fridays: 9am – 2pm or 10am – 3pm
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience in health and social care
* Basic understanding of developmental delay and cognitive impairment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Ability to work in the client’s home
* Ability to liaise with healthcare professionals daily
* Ability to take a person-centred approach
* Experience in medication administration, personal care, and manual handling
* Willingness to learn and the ability to take on feedback
* Ability to think outside the box
* Experience of providing care to people living in the community
* Participate in Support Worker meeting
* Participate in person centred training
* Flexible working days
* Full time and part-time roles
* Competitive pay rates
* Mandatory Training (T&C) and Brain Injury Training
* We offer person centred training based on clients need and requirements.
* Gender is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. If you have any further questions, please email us