Career Level Manager
Full Time Support Workers for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism – Thornton Heath, CR7
If you are an experienced support worker/carer who can make a positive difference to people’s lives we would love to hear from you.
* We are looking for dedicated Carers to join our small, friendly residential care home in Thornton Heath, Croydon.
* We provide Residential Care for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Down’s syndrome, Challenging Behaviour, and other associated mental and physical health issues.
About the Support Worker role:
As part of the team you will be required to deliver personal care, be involved in all aspects of running the care home and assist with the day to day indoors and outdoor activities at our Resource Centre.
The successful candidate:
· Will have Experience working in a care and support setting
· Will have experience dealing with challenging behaviour
· Will preferably be qualified to a minimum Level 2 Health and Social Care.
· Will be willing to take mandatory and other training.
· You will willing to work shifts patterns, weekends and nights.
· Will have a DBS enhanced check
A Clean UK Driving Licence is an advantage.
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications, this will be discussed in an interview.
We also offer the opportunity to progress your career with our excellent coaching and training program