Career Level Manager
We are looking for a passionate Support Worker who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
As a support worker you will work as part of a team of support workers to deliver a high standard of care at all times. You recognise that the role is to help support service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions.
The successful candidate must have;
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Empathetic people person who is non-judgemental and calm
– Dedicated and committed with a “can-do” attitude
– Experience working in children and young people's residential care environment
– Level 3 in Health & Social Care/Children & Young People is desirable but not essential, a person with the right personality and experience is more important
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
– Excellent rates of pay and additional supplements
– Flexible working hours
– Ongoing career progression & training offered
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants