Career Level Manager
Sourcing Talent Acquisition Consultant (Non Tech)
My client, a household name and a Fortune 500 business, are hiring on their Internal Recruitment team in London. They are seeking non tech sourcing specialists to attract talent across EMEA. You can come from an agency or internal recruitment background, as long as you are an experienced and successful talent sourcing consultant. You will need experience sourcing all levels of perm corporate hires such as HR or Legal in head office departments.
* You will work closely with senior Internal Recruiters and Hiring Managers across the business
* You will work on multiple hiring tasks and manage the whole search independently.
* You will be proactively approaching talent in the market
* They are looking for experienced recruiters whom are used to managing their own time, able to prioritise candidates and priority roles and able to meet deadlines.
* They are looking for an ideas person, someone who will come up with sourcing ideas and strategies to help the team and help deliver the best possible candidate for the role.
Why choose my client?
* One of the biggest Talent Acquisition and HR teams in the world
* Opportunity to join a team with amazing career development and progression, with at least 6 stages on promotion within the team.
* They hire based upon future leadership potential with the view to developing every employee into the leaders of tomorrow.
* Salary and package is very competitive!
* They offer FTC or Perm positions depending on your preference
* Work form home at the moment due to government guidelines and then will move to hybrid working 2/3 days in the office.
* Ideally you will be educated to Bachelor's degree or have sufficient relevant experience.
* You will need experience in a corporate environment sourcing commercial roles
* Experience recruiting all level of roles, especially perm roles and at all levels of seniority. #
* Candidate tracking experience and ATS software experience.
* You will need to be able to demonstrate strong communication skills
* You need to be able to manage a busy workload and be exceptionally organised
* Experience managing and prioritising multiple searches in different geographies or for different projects and client relationships.
* Experience searching on job boards and candidate databases and experience using LinkedIn to source Talent
Apply now or connect with Emma Vata for more details