Job ID 1181632
Career Level Manager
Twenty4Seven Education are looking for a full-time, dedicated. Teaching Assistant with experience to work with pupils who have learning difficulties, behavioural problems or physical/sensory disabilities. You will need to have a sense of humour, a good imagination, creativity and a positive approach to problem solving.
With guidance from teaching staff, you will work as part of the class team to implement all aspects of the students’ educational programme and will play an important role in safeguarding the students’ health and safety.
For all posts we look for candidates who are mature, warm, creative and open to learning with a patient and caring attitude to deal sensitively with vulnerable children.
Being a TA is both challenging and rewarding and the role is likely to vary hugely on a day-to-day basis. The tasks which a TA carries out can include:
* Assist teacher with learning activities and ensuring health and safety and safe working environment to enable pupils to meet their learning targets.
* Preparing materials, equipment and lessons
* Assessing the individual learning needs of pupils
* Evaluating and reporting pupils’ progress to teachers, carers, healthcare professionals and anybody else who helps them
* Positively managing challenging behaviour and dealing with difficult situations
If this looks like the role for you, get in touch now and apply.
Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate (Full Guidance will be given)
Professional reference checks including at least one childcare related reference
Legal right to work in the UK
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks
Other jobs you may like
Flexible Nursery Work – Up to £15 P/H
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- South West London, Greater London