Job ID 1342123
Career Level Manager
SEN TA Required as soon as possible
£80- £100 per day, paid weekly
Are you engaging, inspiring and have a kind nature?
Master Class are working in partnership with a mainstream school in the London area. The school is a fantastic place to work with the children making each day unique.
The school is a large well resourced school with a friendly and commited staff team. The staffing group are a talented forward thinking body who enjoy the additional CPD and opportunities provided for them.
The head would like to recruit a Teaching Assistant who has the skills to develop into a valued member of staff for the individual needs of the children. You will be fully immersed into the life of the school and encouraged to be proactive in your role alongside your colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
* will have worked in a similar role
* be proactive and engaging
* happy to carry out personal care
* has good knowledge of SEN
To apply please send your CV or follow the apply link. We will call you back as soon as possible with more details!
* Specialised consultants (Previous educators who will help guide you through applications, interviews and anything else!)
* Free safeguarding course (Online)
* Access to online CPD opportunities
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the London and Surrey area. If this position is not for you please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role