Job ID 1342272
Career Level Manager
Teaching Assistant Pay – £80 – £100 depending on experience
Attention all Teaching Assistants! A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join an outstanding secondary school located in Islington as a Teaching Assistant.
This outstanding School is seeking a dynamic and committed Teaching Assistant to work alongside their teachers in supporting the learning and development of their students. As a teaching assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to teachers in delivering lessons, assisting students with their classwork and homework, and helping to maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant in a secondary school setting and will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will be passionate about education and will be committed to helping students achieve their full potential.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
* Providing support to teachers in delivering lessons
* Assisting students with classwork and homework
* Supporting students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
* Helping to maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment
* Supervising students during break and lunchtimes
To be successful in this role, you should have the following attributes:
* Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their full potential
* Strong organisational and time-management skills
* A positive and proactive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a supportive and vibrant team and in return can offer a competitive salary, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a positive and inclusive work environment.
If you are a passionate and committed Teaching Assistant who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then we encourage you to apply now. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students