Job ID 1263719
Career Level Manager
Multiple secondary schools in South East London are looking for full-time Teaching Assistants to cover until the end of the academic year to start from Easter or sooner. The role would involve supporting classroom teachers for multiple subjects in both primary and secondary schools. Listed below are some key factors for the role:
* Full-time Teaching Assistant required, Level 2 & 3 and Graduate Teaching Assistants welcome to apply
* Previous experience working within a secondary school is essential
* Providing in class support across KS3 and KS4, supporting the class teacher and managing behaviour effectively
* Pay in line with previous experience (£70 – £95 per day)
* All schools are accessible by multiple motorway links as well as public transport routes.
It is essential for the Teaching Assistants to be able to commute to the schools as well as arrive on time. The roles range from 3 days a week to 5 days a week. Successful candidates may be considered for a permanent position at the secondary schools.
Teaching Assistants interested in these roles are urged to apply immediately. For consideration, please submit a full CV via the details below