Job ID 1324818
Career Level Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to pursue a career in teaching or dip their toes in the water and see if it is the right fit for them. This primary school will help you fast track your way into a career in teaching.
What you will do:
* Work KS1 or KS2 and will focus on managing children during class-based activities.
* Provide support to the children in an entertaining, engaging and creative manner.
* You will be required to work with small groups both inside and outside the classroom and lead 1:1 sessions.
This is one of my favourite primary schools and if you are looking to get classroom experience and get great support and training from a really great team this is the school for you.
They are a 4-form entry school with lots of outside space and have lots of clubs to offer the children to help enrich their experience.
The successful graduate must:
* Hold a degree (2:2 or above) or are due to graduate this year
* Be enthusiastic, confident and approachable
* Be able to work effectively as party of a large team
* Have strong communication and behaviour skills
If this opportunity is something you’ll be interested in, then apply today
Other jobs you may like
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- Havering, Greater London