Career Level Manager
A dynamic and challenging role for a Technical Engineer who can play a pivotal role in the Design and Technical department.
The role involves:
* Working alongside the Design team and Applications manager.
* Monitoring the upcoming lighting and environmental legislations for worldwide applications.
* Being responsible for the product Technical Files within the Design team and collating information e.g. RoHS, REACH, etc.
* Coordinating the fixtures and information required to send products to testing facilities for EN(phone number removed), CE/ UL, IP testing, Fire testing and other relevant standards as they arise.
* Liaising and advising other stakeholders regarding potential advancements required.
* Some R&D into new technology and components being placed on the market.
* Possible site visits to analyse and rectify potential product issues.
* Product assessments and reviews both on legacy products and new developments, Product QC.
* Other ad-hoc office administration duties such as filing, answering & distributing calls, etc.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience in the lighting industry is essential.
* Commercial and financial awareness.
* Strong analytical ability.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Numeracy skills in order to analyse facts and figures.
* The ability to cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines.
LIGHTING, LIGHT, LED, RoHS