Job ID 1261706
Career Level Manager
Our client, a Tier 1 Infrastructure Contractor is looking for a freelance Comms CRE to support a number of Project CEM's and various construction teams on London Major rail Projects/
It will involve taking designs at various stages from GRIP 3 through to GRIP 5 (PACE ES3 to ES5) and
then from construction to handover for a number of schemes and potentially a number of other projects acting on behalf of NR.
As a Contractors Responsible Engineer, you will be responsible for the
* Work in conjunction/ collaboration with the design and assurance
teams to ensure that constructability is adequately incorporated in the
* Accountability for the day-to-day management and co-ordination of
the technical and engineering activities for construction works related
to the allocated projects in accordance with NR/L2/INI/02009.
* Responsibility for the adequate identification and
elimination/mitigation of hazards in the construction phase.
* Ensuring works are implemented in accordance with the design,
project requirements, standards and legislation, industry best
practise, lessons learnt and outputs from the risk assessment
* Provide engineering input to project delivery and staging strategies.
* Work closely with the other support functions on a day to day basis
providing support as required. Including Design, Procurement,
Commercial, Estimating, Engineering and Assurance and Planning.
* Provide support and technical advice to the Southern management
team as required.
* Possess a Strong Knowledge of SISS Telecoms Engineering
* Experience of working on multiple projects
* Good time management
* Previous experience as a CRE
* Knowledge of/experience in the UK railway industry.
* Possess a Strong Knowledge of Operational Telecoms Engineering.
* Experience managing designers and subcontractors
* Holds a PTS
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business