Career Level Manager
Our client is seeking a proactive, motivated and diligent Trade counter/ Warehouse assistant to join their dynamic and dedicated team. The successful Trade Counter Assistant candidate will have experience in both customer service and sales, be able to demonstrate effective and efficient problem-solving skills and provide a friendly and approachable customer experience. This position has amazing prospects for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE – When not working on the Trade Counter, candidates will be required to work in the Warehouse. A Forklift/Counterbalance Licence is a bonus.
Key responsibilities for the role of Trade Counter Assistant:
* To manage customer orders and queries in an effective and efficient manner.
* To ensure that your workspace is clean, tidy and clear of obstructions, including the trade counter, warehouse and office spaces.
* To load and unload deliveries by hand (with forklift, if candidate possesses relevant licences)
* To process orders and handle payments.
* To safely move goods to storage areas and around the warehouse facilities as required.
* To put orders together and organise deliveries.
* To advise customers about which materials to use, employing your knowledge of the broad range of stock offered by our client.
* To complete stock control paperwork or update computerised stock lists accurately and in a timely manner.
Essential qualities for the role of Trade Counter Assistant:
* To display thorough attention to detail and care within your work.
* To have some sales experience, in order to fulfil the role of promoting and up-selling the products our client offers.
* To display excellent customer service skills at all times, to ensure that the high levels of customer satisfaction that our client is known for are maintained consistently.
* To demonstrate the ability to accept constructive criticism and work well under pressure.
* To possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* To be able to demonstrate physical skills like lifting, bending and carrying.
* To possess the ability to organise your time and workload.
* To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
* Must have a full, clean UK Drivers Licence.
* A forklift (reach or counterbalance) is preferred, but not mandatory!
* To adhere to the legal duty to take reasonable care of yourself and others, and to cooperate with management on all aspects of Health and Safety, as set out in the Employee Safety Handbook.
Shifts: Monday to Friday – 7:30AM – 5PM (with potential for overtime).
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 per annum with added benefits
Call outs are paid up to £100 per call out
Nature of the role: This Trade Counter Assistant Role is a temporary to permanent role for the successful candidate, after a trial period of 13 weeks.
We are looking forward to hearing from you at Team CV LTD