Job ID 1262052
Career Level Manager
New opportunities for Recruitment Consultants!!
POSITION: Trainee Nursing Recruitment Consultant
SALARY: £22,000 – £24,000
LOCATION: The position is based in Ilford, London.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Mylocum is a leading framework-approved healthcare recruitment solutions provider delivering a blend of temporary, contract, and permanent placements across the UK. We work with our clients and candidates closely and proactively to ensure we always provide a high-quality service.
As a part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently recruiting Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding Nursing division, who will be responsible for resourcing and placement of Nurses & healthcare professionals across the UK.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs.
* Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies.
* Manage the entire recruitment process.
* Deal with client/ candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure they are dealt with efficiently.
* Attend relevant conferences/events with the objective of attracting and signing up new locum nurses & health care professionals.
* Ensure that all activities are kept within the REC recommendations, NHS guidelines, and other relevant regulating bodies.
* 1-2 years of recruitment experience in the healthcare industry would be desirable.
* Very good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build strong professional relationships.
* Very good organizational, administrative, and time management skills
If you are ambitious, money motivated, a go-getter with strong communication skills, and interested in joining a growing global leader in Healthcare Recruitment – this is the place for you.
If you believe you’ll be a good fit, then in touch with us