Career Level Manager
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 +Uncapped Commission
Location: Petts Wood, BR5
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Total Facilities Recruitment, you will be responsible for building long-lasting relationships with candidates, specialising in your specific market to deliver the best talent to clients you have developed. You will be provided with all the tools and knowledge required to become a successful 360 Recruitment Consultant. We are a team that looks to help one another, create new initiatives, and adapt to an ever-changing marketplace. Our passion is to nurture and promote a dynamic work culture, helping grow careers and build teams for our clients.
• Building relationships with clients and candidates
• Responsible for developing your own new business
• Constantly striving to exceed targets on a monthly basis
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Sales or telesales experience or desire to become a good salesperson
• Ability to be consistent and willingly exceed targets
Our training provides everything you need to know on how to become a successful 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will have group and 1-2-1 training with our directors and specialist trainers in areas such as business development, high margin negotiation, Niche market/Specialisms and much more.
Total Facilities Recruitment is a national recruiter with multi-Million-pound revenue supplying some of the country’s largest and most well-known clients and brands, from iconic buildings and stadiums to 5* establishments and the countries Michelin * eateries.
If you would like to start your recruitment journey with us, we think we can offer you an amazing career as part of our team