Career Level Manager
Due to continued success and growth, Michael Taylor Search & Selection a London based consultancy specialising in the recruitment of white collar construction professionals are currently looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
If you are considering a career in recruitment and interested in earning £35k+ OTE after 1 year of fast paced training then this could be a great opportunity for you. You can expect a hard graft; however, you will also get great perks including a fantastic working environment, generous commission schemes, promotions, company days/evenings out and overnight/abroad trips.
As a Resourcer, your job will initially be to support the business with tasks like candidate name gathering, administration, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance/compliance.
Typically, you will be carrying out these types of duties every day:
* Administration – CV Formatting, Database Management
* Source and select candidate
* Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
* Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
* Network and advertise to potential candidates
* Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
* Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
* Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
* Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
* Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics, etc
* Establishing contracts to help build the client database
* Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates
* Respond to general enquiries
* General data admin and paperwork
* Headhunting candidates and mapping out clients
* Using job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to contact candidates
No experience is necessary for this role, the right attitude and determination to succeed will be key to your success. All on the job training for the role and industry you will be recruiting for, will be provided.
If the above is appealing, then please do get in touch ASAP