Job ID 1260693
Career Level Manager
We are currently recruiting a Trainer to join our Winter Resilience Team at Heathrow.
This is a core role and intrinsic to supporting Dyer & Butler in the provision of high-quality accredited training for plant and operational roles.
The trainer is responsible for supporting the business through best delivery and standards of quality assured training – working in such a way that promotes our aim of delivering a great service they will support working safely and efficiently at Dyer & Butler, protect our people, and our reputation.
* Day to day delivery of quality assured training.
* Day to day oversight of site operations, H&S matters including site safety inspections, site inductions, tool box talks, task briefings, safety briefings, close call & incident reporting and behavioural safety observations.
* Maintain accurate records including: accreditation needs, Continued Professional Development, competency records and training material.
* Actively review and support resilience action books to ensure current and reflective of the task.
* Ensure daily training is delivered making maximum use of available time
* Ensure document controls are adhered too at all times.
* Ensure that all planned activities are delivered not affecting our training commitments.
* Contributes to the improvement of the quality and delivery of the daily plan by accurately reporting task data, deviations to plan and identifying and channelling improvement opportunities.
* Actively review and update related RAMS
* Support others as required to enhance service and minimise disruption.
* Carries out tasks and roles as required to ensure a stable and efficient service is delivered.
* Support, mentor and guide newcomers to the training team.
* As an IQA, regularly monitor standards of training provision
* Maintain familiarisation with winter fleet and winter operations
Qualifications and experience
* Applicants must be experienced in the delivery of training with a formal qualification, AET level 3, CAVA level 3, IQA/HGV or equivalent would be advantageous
* Specific experience of health and safety related standards and regulations typically involving plant operations and or aviation.
* Trained on all plant & equipment
* Accredited at request of Dyer & Butler as an IQA.
You will be able to demonstrate:
* Strong influencing skills with energetic and effective communication.
* An ability to make and implement timely decisions to maximise service.
* Highly competitive salary
* Car or car allowance
* Flexible benefit package
* Continued career development in an exciting and rewarding workplace
**Dyer & Butler are an Equal opportunities employer