Job ID 1101887
Career Level Manager
Treasury Manager Role
Up to £60k
This role is for a fast growing specialist property lender focussing on providing flexible solutions to client’s short and medium term lending requirements. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Treasury Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of our business at an exciting time of growth. You will be responsible for reviewing the financial transactions, examine cash flow, assess assets and liabilities, prepare treasury reports and create financial forecasts and management strategies.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Overseeing day-to-day financial activities, including bank account reconciliations.
* Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financial database.
* Analysing and interpreting financial data.
* Preparing financial forecasts such as revenue, expenses, and loan estimations.
* Developing cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
* Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports, budgets, financial documents, and strategies to management.
* Reporting to Executive Team on forecast cash flow positions
* Month end and accounting entries
* Implementing financial policies and procedures.
* Maintaining financial management systems.
* Ensuring that the organization is compliant with all financial and legal regulations.
To be considered for this role, you should have
– 2-3 years of proven experience in a Treasury Manager role ideally within a property lender company
– Part-qualified or qualified with a finance qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CFA
– Experience in cashflow forecasting
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Immediate availability
Salary Band – Competitive + Bonus + Benefits (Dependent on experience)
All employees are expected to keep their knowledge up-to-date regarding market and regulatory developments, as appropriate to their role. All employees are expected to treat customers fairly and act in their best interest offering a transparent, efficient and professional service