Job ID 1253761
Career Level Manager
MAIN FUNCTION OF JOB: To ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to distribution enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company’s reputation for service.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES :
* Dealing with trade counter customer
* Picking and packing.
* Loading and offloading vehicles.
* If making deliveries you are also responsible for:
* Daily vehicle checks
* Cleanliness of vehicle
* Working within service level criteria.
* Daily branch proposal and continuous stock taking.
* Day-to-day administration.
* Participation in the annual stock take.
Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquires to their total satisfaction in order to contribute to the distribution team’s goal of improving service levels to be the best in the industry.
Provide accurate and regular order handling to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and despatch of goods, therefore maximising sales/stock turnover.
Resolve customer queries/warranty/credits/complaints to the satisfaction of all parties.
Identify and work with third party distribution providers, identify potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of orders and customer satisfaction.
Maintain close contact with customer service staff, understand their working practices and be proactive in preventing the occurrence of avoidable problems for our customers.
Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers to enable maximisation of potential sales.
Provide cover within the branch / trade counter, at which you are based, during unplanned absences.
Ensure that the warehouse and trade counter support sales in achieving product sales / and market share in accordance with company objectives.
Communicate effectively with the Branch Manager
Acquire and demonstrate the necessary selling skills, product knowledge and understanding of company policy to work effectively.
Provide assistance and motivation to all colleagues when required.
Work within Goldmine sales procedures in the branch environment.
Work with the Branch Manager to ensure that customers’ required levels of service are being met.
Ensure that complaints, as they affect your direct responsibility, are promptly dealt with, in a professional manner.
Maintain company property to the required standard.
Represent the company in a business-like manner and maintain a standard of dress and appearance in keeping with the job and position within the company.
Be prepared to assist with out-of-hours services to customers when the need arises.
Participate in the company annual stock check.
As an employee, you have a legal duty to take reasonable care of yourself and others and to co-operate with management on all aspects of health and safety, as set out in the Employee Safety Handbook.
* Ensure familiarisation with data protection procedures set down by the organisation as a result of the General Data Protection Regulation and understand that any breach could result in the organisation’s sensitive and confidential data being disclosed to competitors and other interested parties.
* Any ad hoc duties as required by the Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or a Director.
* To be an effective communicator.
The selling skills, product knowledge and understanding of company policy required to work effectively on the trade counter
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Leakage Technician
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- Waltham Forest, Greater London