Job ID 1260794
Career Level Manager
WebMethods Consultant – Remote
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider require a skilled WebMethods Consultant on an ongoing contract basis.
* Designs Experience, and Process APIs.
* Develops APIs using WebMethods and common 3rd Party tools.
* Works with Customer Experience team to provide estimates for user stories.
* Works with WebMethods Admin to ensure appropriate policies are applied to APIs.
* Works with System API Developers to provide API-led integration.
* Contributes integration and deployment automation for the CI/CD pipeline.
* Install, and manages WebMethods API Gateway and Developer Portal.
* Configures WebMethods to support Security policies, logs, etc
* Enables WebMethods Integration with SIEM, IDAM, etc.
* Supports implementation of CI/CD pipeline.
* Manage API Management events, and issues.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to (url removed)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy