Career Level Manager
Biggin Hill, Kent
Full time, permanent
Mon – Friday
8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
O/T paid a x 1.5
Our Kent based client is a specialist manufacturer of commercial and industrial burners. They supply complete combustion solutions from existing boilers to designing equipment to meet new building & industrial powerplant requirements.
They currently have a vacancy for an experienced Welder Fabricator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, using knowledge of welding techniques and engineering requirements.
* Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemble according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler
* Tack-weld or weld components and assemble, using Tig and Mig Welding equipment
* Observe tests on welded surfaces, to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specification
* Inspect grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
* Remove rough spots from workpiece, using grinder, hand file, or scraper. Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
* Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations
* Develop jigs and other work aids to hold and align parts