Career Level Manager
Senior Lettings Negotiator (See Definition) "Someone who is has a proven ability to match potential tenants to landlords who are looking to rent their homes/investments and attends appointments with potential landlords and values their property/asset with the view of coming on to the market. A Senior Lettings Negotiator is also someone who has a little bit more a responsibility in an office and is often asked to provide training for less experienced members of the team. Often paid on both property instructions and New Business.
Firstly, lets address what you are most likely landing on this page for, what does being a remote Senior Lettings negotiator get me? what do you get in return for your hard work?
– Basic up to £26k
– On target Earnings (OTE commission + basic) £50k
– Excellent continued training
– Company benefits, pension etc….
– Career progression and longevity
About the role (Where, who, what, why and When)
Where: Our Client is based in Camberwell, please note you will be working from home most of the time so would need to be local.
Who: Cannot disclose at this stage, however what we can tell you is the property company in question is one of the biggest property compnies in the UK.
What: We are on the lookout for someone who has well rounded experience in lettings who can not only let properties but take on listings too.
Why: Due to their recent successes Our client is now looking to explore a new area.
When: They are looking for someone to ideally start within the Month.
If you are still reading, then the remote Senior Lettings Negotiator role could be for you, what will a typical day look like?
– Generate applicants for the properties by calling through existing database
– Responding to enquiries from property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and on the market by phone and email
– Arrange and conduct viewings
– Maintain database of potential landlords
– Attend valuations
– Landlord touting/canvassing
– Negotiate offers with both tenant and landlord
– Hitting sales targets/kpi’s on a weekly/monthly basis
What makes a successful Senior Lettings Negotiator?
– Money Hungry
– Thinking outside the box
– Leading by example
– Amotivation to also help others
– Positive can-do attitude
– Target driven
– Articulate and professional
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if Capital London Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within a few days of your application then please assume you have not been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that by applying for this job vacancy you accept Capital London Recruitment Ltd Privacy and GDPR Policy. This can be found at our website and therefore give us consent to contact you. Please note that upon applying for the role you give us permission to forward on your cv to the client. Your cv will not be sent directly if the client is noted as one of your previous or current employer(s)