Charities and universities give so much and are critical in supporting also developing our communities.
Employers – Slash Your Recruitment Costs!
Are You Looking for Your Next ‘Super Star’ Employee?
✅ Sign up for our Hassle-Free Jobs, that allow you to grow and expand your company horizons.
✅ If our Free Job Listings don’t suit your needs then take a look at our other Job package options.
- Just Follow our straightforward Sign Up process. This is to ensure we have all the details required like your name, email address and other key details so you can log back in at anytime.
- Post a Job – Once you’ve signed up and if you are approved, you can posting ‘new’ jobs whenever you need to recruit new people.
- Enjoy 30 Free days at no cost to Companies – Charities – Universities
- If you have any questions, please contact GARNICHE Jobs London: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Free London Jobs – for Charities
Our UK charities do so much to support our children, our wellbeing, mental health, physical health, they clothe us and they feed us.
There are approximately 168,000 charities in England and Wales.
The largest sector provides for social services needs, also culture and recreation.
The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NVO’s) is the umbrella body for the voluntary and community sector in England and works to protect this sector.
According to NVO’s Civil Society Almanac 2018, the charity sector employs almost 900,000 people and earns over £15bn in GDP.
Most charities are small and about 75%, receive income of less than £100,000 annually.
This is why we want to offer a helping hand and do our bit by offering Free Listings.
Post Free London Jobs – for Universities & Colleges
Universities and colleges are a vital part of the UK economy, educating and developing young people but also catering from everyone else who may be looking for a change of career, adding to their existing skills or learning new skills.
Making a Difference
Universities across the UK generated over £95 billion in gross output for the economy representing 1.2% of the UK’s GDP
- £21.5 billion in GDP
- Supporting more than 940,000 jobs
- (2014) – figures
FREE Job Listings
Students at UK Higher Education Institutions (2018/2019)
- Undergraduate: 1.8 million
- Postgraduate: 0.59 million
- Full time: 1.88 million
- Part time: 0.5 million